Monday, April 23, 2007

I've Been Slacking

My apologies. I mean that sincerely.

Trost and I have been throwing around a couple ideas, but never really getting around to creating anything.

That, and I haven't been listening to any new music lately. Well, I mean, I haven't been listening to new music that I haven't already written about here.

I appreciate all the comments and emails, though. I definitely have a Born by the River to-do list (in my head), and responding to all of those comments and emails is at #2, directly below following up on my White Stripes promise. Now that I think about it, though, another White Stripes post would effectively take care of about half of those emails. Two birds with one stone. Yes? Or two things on my to-do list with one post. That seems more relevant. And realistic. Who has ever hit two birds with one stone? In the same throw, I mean. If anyone ever has, they probably weren't trying to.

Point being, I'll start posting again shortly.

3 comments:

Marly said...

wait, wait, you throw rocks at birds?

Denton said...

Marly, if I could, you know I would, just hold your hand, and you'd understand.

Unknown said...

just found the blog and its my number one blog. keep up the good work